The 1st phase of applications for the Doctoral Programme (Ph.D.) in Civil Engineering is open between the 1st of July and the 9th of September.
The main objective of the Ph.D. is to train highly qualified experts and researchers capable of undertaking autonomous research, development, and innovation work within academic or business contexts in the field of Civil Engineering.
Research in the Ph.D. in Civil Engineering integrates the following Research Centres:
- Institute for Sustainability and Innovation in Structural Engineering (ISISE);
- Centre for Territory, Environment, and Construction (CTAC).
The Doctoral Programme in Civil Engineering is also Accredited by the Agency for Assessment and Accreditation of Higher Education – A3ES.
- Identity Card/Passport + VAT Number (optional)
- Degree Certificates with transcripts and/or final grade (mandatory)
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (mandatory)
- Motivation letter (of approximately 500 words) with a proposed work plan to be developed in the Ph.D. (mandatory)
- Reference letter (optional)
- English language proficiency certificate (optional)
- Thesis Project Proposal
- Supervisor acceptance Letter
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org