The third version of PDEC software webinars is going to take place as a hybrid session this time on 12th of April at 16.30. In this session, the Basic Application of Structural Engineering in Diana on Masonry Buildings is going to be discussed. PhD students Nicoletta Bianchini and Abide Aşıkoğlu are going to host this seminar.
The context of this session includes:
- A brief information about resources, tutorials, applications, and compatibilities of the software.
- Introducing the graphical interface.
- Real-time construction of a numerical model (Half-scale unreinforced masonry).
- Performing Linear analysis, (i) Static, (ii) Eigenvalue analysis.
- Performing Nonlinear pushover analysis.
- Output: analysing the results.
- Use of command box; introducing the *.dat and *.dcf files.
- Q&A Session (on and off topics)
For those who are interested in participating in person, the location of the room is Amphitheater 1.02 of Building 12 (School of Science). Please be so kind to fill out the doodle form. https://doodle.com/poll/5x2fqefn4u9nrirs?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link
For those who are interested in participating through zoom, the link is https://zoom.us/j/98915422147?pwd=cW5aa09LZWJoZ3V2ekMya3QzMXpjQT09
Meeting ID: 989 1542 2147